Pursue “Green Energy, Innovation, a Happy Life, and a Sustainable Earth” For a better future with CLC now
CLC has remained deeply dedicated to social welfare for decades. In line with the corporate vision of “Caring for Life, Utilizing Resource Wisely, and Contributing to Society”, CLC is committed to the integration of corporate sustainability development into core business, and continues to deepen the Corporate Commitment, Environmental Protection and Social Participation. Moreover, CLC formulated CSR principles suitable for the operations of the company and its affiliates based on the Corporate Social Responsibility Best Practice Principles for TWSE/GTSM Listed Companies. We continue to pursue the sustainable vision of Green Energy Innovations, Happy Life and Sustainable Earth to create a win-win situation for all stakeholders.
Key CSR Principles
|Promotion of corporate governance||1. The Board supervises the implementation of CSR which includes reviews and continued improvements.
2. Units in charge of the promotion of CSR have been established.
3. Establishment of an effective corporate governance framework and relevant moral standards.
4. Avoidance of unfair competition, bribery, and corruption to create an environment of fair competition.
|Development of a sustainable environment||1. Compliance with environment related laws and regulations.
2. Commitment to enhance energy and resource usage efficiency.
3. Prevention of water, air, and soil pollution and adoption of adequate pollution control measures.
4. Focus on water resources management, waste treatment, resource recycling & reusing, environmental greenification, and green procurement measures.
5. Awareness of potential operational risks and opportunities generated by climate change and carrying out of GHG emission inventories.
|Protection of social welfare||1. Compliance with relevant labor laws
2. Provision of a safe and healthy work environment for employees.
3. Creation of an ideal environment for employee career development and holding regular conversation with employees.
4. Product and service quality assurance pursuant to national laws and industry norms.
5. Cooperation with suppliers and business partners and joint commitment to CSR.
6. Participation in community development and activities organized by NPOs or local government agencies through equity investment, commercial activities, donations-in-kind, and corporate volunteer or other professional services to promote community development.
|Strengthening of CSR information disclosure||1. Publication and disclosure of relevant and reliable CSR- related information to enhance information transparency in line with laws and regulations.
2. Compilation of CSR reports to disclose the status of CSR promotion.